- What do you use voice actors for?
- ALL INTERVIEWS ARE REAL! Voice actors are ONLY used to narrate documents such as police reports, letters to the editor, letters etc. All interviews conducted are with the true individuals.
- Can I suggest story ideas?
- Certainly. Missing person cases are especially of interest. Use the contact form here.
- How do you pay for this? Who is supporting you? Who is behind this?
- I produced Season 1 and Season 2 by myself on my free time. In April of 2020, I joined forces with Forum Communications Company based out of Fargo.
- Why no annoying ads on this website?
- You deserve better than that, and so does the memory of Wade and Ellen Zick. (Season 2)
- I want to create a podcast, will you help me understand how to start?
- Sure, get in touch.
- Would you consider speaking at my event?
- Quite possibly.
- I heard there might be a meet and greet/event after Season 2?
- There was and it was great fun. See the Events page Covid has obviously put meet and greets on hold.
- You do this all by yourself, are you crazy?
- I did but I wasn’t crazy. Just an INFJ trying to get by.
Thank you so much for listening!
Three Ways to never miss out on future episodes, seasons, news and stories
- Subscribe to the Podcast
- Subscribe to newsletter
- Watch the FaceBook Page and/or join the FaceBook Group